Dinner Biscuits, Hungry Jack
• Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1 tablespoon water
• 1 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk
Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
• 2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray cookie sheet with
no-stick cooking spray.
2. MIX sour cream and water in medium bowl until
well combined. Add pancake mix. Stir just until dry ingredients are
moistened. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet,
making 8 biscuits.
3. BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with paprika. Serve warm.
1. CHEDDAR GARLIC BISCUITS: ADD 2/3 cup shredded
Cheddar cheese and 1 teaspoon minced garlic to dough before baking.
High Altitude (above 3,500 ft.):
1. BAKE at 425°F for 8 to 12 minutes.
Yield: 8 biscuits
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 11 min