2 roma tomatoes, seeded, diced
2 C onions, sliced
1/2 C pimento-stuffed olives, chopped
1/2 C cilantro, chopped
1/2 C Jalapeños, seeded, sliced
3 T lime juice, fresh
2 T capers, drained
4 chicken breasts, boneless/skinless
6 T EV Olive Oil
1 T garlic, minced
2 bay leaves
1 t thyme
1/4 c chicken broth.
1. combine tomatoes, olives, cilantro, jalapenos,
lime juice and capers.
2. Season breasts with a little s & p. Dredge one
side in flour.
3. Heat oil in a large oven-proof saute pan over
med/high heat. Add chicken and saute about 3 minutes or
until browned. Remove and set aside.
4. Add onion, garlic, bay leaves and thyme to pan and
saute 3 minutes. Stir in broth to deglaze
add half the tomato mixture.
5. Nestle chicken into the tomato mixture and roast
oven 5 - 7 minutes
Remove from heat, discard Bay Leaves.
Serve remaining tomato mixture over chicken breasts.